Millions of people enjoy gambling online without adverse
some it can become an obsession. Take the test below to
see if gambling is a problem for you:
- Do you feel gambling affects your work ?
- Have you ever argued with friends or family about how
much you gamble?
- Do people know you as a gambler?
- Do you feel guilty if you gamble and lose a lot of
- Do you use gambling as a source of income?
- After losing, do you feel you have to return to the
casino and win back your losses?
- Is gambling the only thing you want to win at?
- If you win, do you get the urge to play until you win
- Have you gambled until youâve run out of cash?
- Have you borrowed money to pay for gambling sessions?
consider selling something personal for money to gamble?
- Do you see Îgambling moneyâ as being excluded from
normal household expenditure?
- Does gambling mean everything to you?
- Do you gamble for longer than you thought you would?
- Is your gambling an escape from stress?
- Would you steal something or commit an illegal act to
raise money for your gambling?
- Is your gambling a cause of stress and worry that
affects all aspects of your life?
- When you have a hard day at work, do you get the urge
- Have you celebrated any good news by spending a few
-Does your gambling make you want to escape your life to
the extent of considering suicide?
If you answer YES to 7 or + of the above questions,
consider assistance from
Never gamble if :
- Your are younger than the legal gambling age for your
state or country.
- It is stopping you working; interfering with other
responsibilities or time spent with your family; or
affecting your relationships. If so, seek help.
- You are in recovery for addictive disorders or
dependencies, or if youâre under the influence of alcohol
or other drugs.
- You are trying to make up for prior losses. Quit while